The footage below is of a young prankster igniting fireworks that he has stuck to his mouth. The video went viral about a year after it was posted online via YouTube.
This young man could have seriously injured himself by lighting the fireworks that he taped to his own mouth. He cellotapes five firecracker to his lips and manages to set two of them alight. We see him scream in pain and fear ss the bangers go off. Luckily this fool appears to have avoided any serious injuries. Please do not try this at home!
The YouTube user who uploaded the film last year, has since commented on the stunt saying it was ‘fun’ and gave him an ‘adrenaline kick’. Many of the comments below his video have branded the stunt ‘idiotic’ and ‘dangerous’ as it is shared across the web.