It is important for big global companies to think about the names of their products when translated into other languages. Certain words don’t always translate quite as you may think.
1. Love a bit of pet sweat.
2. That has to be a mistake in translation.
3. Love a bit of hot urinal.
4. There is nothing like the taste of Grandma.
5. A nice cold glass of Vergina
6. Urm what?
7. Lucky Marie.
8. Shredded child!
9. Sounds like it is will be pretty strong tasting.
11. Unfortunate name.
12. I don’t want to know what is in that can.
13. No food should be linked to the colon.
15. Somewhat offensive.
17. I only take shrimp crack!
18. Now that is a sick bag.
19. I wonder how this tastes?