Have you ever came home only to see your puppy doing something you just know means the world to him or her? Well we have compiled 40 important things that puppies need to do to feel like they are hitting all of their milestones in life.
1. First pose for the camera – pucker up!
2. First hangover.
3. First breakfast in bed!
4. First date
5. First yoga pose – downward dog!
6. First time getting returned home – “Is this yours?”
7. First day on the job.
8. First soda
9. First hide and seek!
10. First training for the winter Olympics.
11. First time asking, “You think you’re gonna get your hand back?”
12. First day at the pool.
13. First go at the back stroke.
14. First time on the couch.
15. First burp
16. First time wearing what humans do!
17. First disagreement.
18. First time lettin’ it all hang out!
19. First class photo
20. First time being asked if I ate food from the table.
21. First physical therapy session
22. First time trying to avoid stinky odor!
23. First accident
24. First time teasing an inanimate object
25. First time getting locked in the shower.
26. First family photo
27. First time meeting someone to taunt.
28. First time needing aspirin.
29. First time needing Vicodin.
30. First time being encouraged to victory!
31. First time at the park – yay!
32. Hmm…Maybe not!
33. First time realizing I’m not as tall as I thought!
34. First riding lesson
35. First “I’m Batman” photo.
36. First toy – Wanna play?
37. First day at driver’s ed.
38. First time flossing
39. First time falling asleep while eating.
40. First (and last) time with a toy that wasn’t mine!
41. First contact with a human that slobbers as much as I do (AND wears a diaper!)
42. First time testing out the powers of “puppy eyes” to get what I want.
43. First time learning to play dead.
44. First prep-for-Victoria’s Secret photo shoot.
45. First sleepover.
45. First crib