After getting a grease stain on my brand new shirt, I told Siri to get Google to find a way to get that stain out. After reading a couple of times that Coca-Cola might help, it started to dawn on me that a can of coke is not all it seems… I put the grease stain to the back of my mind for a while as I searched to find other uses for my favorite drink. The more uses I found the more it started to dawn on me… if Coca Cola can do this, what the hell is it doing to my stomach!
I must admit I have already heard rumors that dropping a tooth in a glass of coke can rot it over night (this one isn’t true) so I knew it wasn’t a healthy drink but I really didn’t know how bad it was until I came across the things it can do. After reading up on it I did try to use it to remover the stain on my shirt. It actually worked, which made me happy at first, and then a bit sad, as I’ll never enjoy a cold glass of Coca-Cola the same way I did before. Will I drink it again? Probably… but I’ll have a lot of guilt about what I’m doing to my insides! See my list below;
- Remove grease stains from clothing and fabric.
- Remove tarnish on dirty coins.
- Clean tile grout.
- Remove bugs and dirt from wondsheild and car bumpers
- Remove gum from hair
- Remove rust.
- Defrosts a frozen windshield.
- Cleans burnt pans.
- Descale a kettle.
- Neutralize a jellyfish sting.
- Clean car engine & car battery terminals.
- Clean a rusty pool (just add a 2ltr bottle of Coke)
- Remove bad smells from laudry – particualrly fish
- Remove/fade hair dye.
- Clean a toilet.
- Remove blood stains from clothing and fabric.
- Remove oil stains from a garage floor.
- Loosen a rusty bolt.
- Kill snails & slugs.
- Strip paint of metal furniture.