Some people like them, some people just don’t mind them, but most people absolutely hate them! This HUGE/medium sized spider crawls (or falls) his way into the middle of two teenages taking a selfie.
Somehow the girl taking the picture manages to take a series of them, showing us in slow motion exactly what it looks like when a teenage girl realises there a creepy crawly right next to her face!
1. All is great in the world of selfie… say cheese!
2. The first sight of the predator. Denial set’s in.
3. She has to see for her self that it’s really there. Whilst her friend is apparently frozen with fear (but still with her finger on the capture button).
4. This is real, this is happening and it’s happening right now! Time for fight of flight!
5. It looks like she chooses FIGHT mode.
6. But it’s not fight mode at all, more like scream but don’t move mode.
7. They’re looking, screaming but still not moving.
8. Finally, they get the hell out of there!