Are you one of those people who find yourself seeing faces in inanimate objects? This psychological phenomenon, is known as pareidolia. It doesn’t mean you’re crazy, it is quite common. Even car makers take this phenomenon into account when designing new models.
People who have pareidolia are thought to be more imaginative. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be pareidoligic, you won’t not be able to see the faces in these objects.
1. If this bath was actually clean, it still wouldn’t be relaxing with this worried face staring at you.
2. A skull in a rose! How beautiful!…Not
3. Evil boxes concocting a plan.
4. This motorcycle looks like a crazy frog.
5. Wakey wakey! Concerned alarm clock is second guessing that he got the right time.
6. It’s creepy but it’s all real.
7. I wouldn’t go to uni here! It looks creepy.
8. This car seat’s having a great time on a road trip.
9. All these lighters are desperate to be the chosen one.
10. This chair really wants you to take a seat
11. A church dedicated to… chickens?
12. Not everyone would have been able to see this.
13. Scary piranha zipper
14. Cheesy grater
15. If you’re going to go on an aeroplane, go on this one, you’ll have a great time!
16. Iggy pops torso has a face of it’s own…
17. It’s kind of like the cookie monster… but even weirder!
18. Sometime cars do seem to have faces, but not all like this one…