This chart shows the popularity of birthdays in the US between 1973 – 1999.
The darker of the colour, the more common that birthday is.
- Most people are born in August & September (and therefore were conceived around November & December, think winter nights in?)
- However, very few people are actually born during holidays – New year, Independence day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. (People don’t like to spoil their holidays?)
- Few people are born on the 1st of April. (You don’t want your kid born on Fool’s Day)
- Few people are born on the 13th of any month. (Unlucky?)
- Plenty are born on Valentine’s Day and St Patrick’s day