There are somethings you just CANNOT do on facebook, yet everyone knows someone who does them! I’ve compiled a list of the top 5 Facebook no-nos…
1. Airing your dirty laundry. Constant status updates about the drama going on between you and your ex/frenemies. Although it’s major entertainment to everybody on your friends list; it’s something you’re going to look back on and regret. Don’t let your problems become everyone else’s entertainment.
2. Vague statuses aimed at mystery people. This is probably worse than airing your dirty laundry; writing vague statuses, directed at an unnamed ‘friend’ who ‘knows who they are’. If you want to have a confrontation with someone have one. If you don’t, don’t be passive aggressive, it shows weak character.
3. Photo’s of your dinner. Yep some people are still doing that. No one cares what you’re eating unless it’s something GROSS like deep fried camel p***s. Boring!
4. ‘Selfies’. A selfie is officially the new term for a photograph you’ve taken yourself, usually from an angle above your own head, and sometimes with a bit of a pout. You will look back on your posing in future and cringe that you ever thought you looked cool. Too many selfies indicate some one desperate for attention.
5. Poke people. If you want to talk to someone, talk to them. Poking people shows a lack of confidence which is not an attractive trait in most peoples eyes.
Check Yourself… Go and look at your status from this month 3 years ago…
If you can think of any more, feel free to add them in the comments below.