I’m in my late 20s but work with girls in their late teens. It has occurred to me that there is so much that young girls don’t know yet and I thought to myself, if I could share 10 pieces of advice what would they be? It turns out I thought of an 11th, which could be the most important of all!
1. Drinking water really is the key to beauty
2. Loving yourself really is the key to happiness
3. Don’t over pluck your eyebrows
4. Weight loss = calories in – calories out
5. Get on your career path before you start a family
6. When a man doesn’t reply to you, it’s because he doesn’t want to
7. Just because you don’t like someone, doesn’t mean you have to let them know. Don’t be mean
8. You really should NEVER sleep with someone on a first date
9. Know your body shape and dress for it
10. Exfoliate your skin once a week
11. If a girl doesn’t like you for no apparent reason… she’s jealous of you!
Add a comment on our Fan Page if you think I have missed any.